A case-based approach makes this book a practical learning manual as well as a quick reference guide for rapid review at the point of care. This second edition has improved the original text with several enhancements and additions, including:
- Enhanced explanations of assessment and treatment approaches with corresponding diagrams, charts, and photographs.
- New materials for managing neck and thoracic pain.
- New chapter on treating common problems.
- Updated medical record documentation templates that include the most recent coding and billing information.
- Exams with answers to assess knowledge and understanding.
This comprehensive system is a guide for providing effective and efficient manipulation techniques designed to significantly improve overall patient care.